MIUI is a ROM which everyone likes. It has various Themes Options and also various Lockscreens. We can also say that it is an awesome ROM. It has been a few weeks since the arrival of most awaited MIUIv5 and as soon as it was released, LoveforEver and zoldyck, 2 senior members on Xda started working on it to port it To Xperia Miro and Tipo and here is the result. They both have successfully ported it to both of the devices. So do not wait any further and Flash it by following the Installation Instructions and feel the beauty and awesomeness of MIUI in your Device..
- Probably Everything.
- No Bug till now..
- Download The ROM here For Miro and here For Tipo
- Put the downloaded zip in the root of your SD card
- Boot into CWM and make a Backup of Your Current Rom(Optional, Not recommended)
- Switch Off your Phone
- Hold vol+ Button and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blue led)
- fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
- fastboot reboot
- Then Enter recovery (on boot led will be violet for 3 secs, During this period press vol+)
- Select Wipe data/factory reset and then confirm it
- Wipe dalvik cache in advanced menu option and then confirm it.
- Select install zip from SD card
- Flash rom zip
- Once more wipe data/factory reset
- Complete the setup wizard(You need Xaimoi account to start your phone )
- Enjoy the beauty of MIUI!