SlimBean is a notable Custom ROM with important features, apps and capabilities that cannot be found in CyanogenMod or any other Rom. After release of many modded Roms and Great Roms like MIUI for Miro and Tipo, now this awesome Rom is also available for these devices. ShivangDave and zoldyck, Members in Xda-Developers ported it to Miro and Tipo respectively. Its very slim(only 84 Mb) and fast. So what are you waiting for, Just Flash it and enjoy..
- Bootloader Unlocked. If you haven't unlocked it, then you can unlock it by following the instructions here for Miro and here for Tipo
Optional: Download any supplemental 3rd-party applications packages for the device you wish to use. (You have to install a 3rd-party app to get the Google apps, like Gmail, Play Store, and Youtube.) Download Gapps Here..
- Extract the boot.img from the zip, you will need this file for fastboot.
- Put the phone into fastboot mode(Hold vol+ Button and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blue led))
- Open a terminal on the PC and enter the following:
- While the device reboots, press the Volume rockers a few times to load recovery.
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the physical volume buttons to move up and down. On most devices, the power button is used to confirm your selection, although for some devices the power button is used as a "back" button to go up one level, in which case the home button is used to confirm the selection.
- Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Install zip from sdcard.
- Select Choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the zip file you placed on the sdcard. You will then need to then confirm that you do wish to flash this file.
- Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option. The device should now boot into SlimBean.