Google has recently unveiled Jellybean 4.3 For Nexus Devices and CyanogenMod started merging the changes in Google source code and then the updates started rolling over to several other unsupported devices. LG Optimus L5 is such a device. XDA Recognized Developer, PecanCM has started the CM 10.2 development work on this device. Currently the ROM is in pre-Alpha stage but almost all the basic features are working. So have a taste of it..
- Receiving and making calls
- Audio playback
- Audio recording
- Video playback
- Wifi tethering
- OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- Sd card
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- Video recording
- Bluetooth tethering
- and other things
Note : CM-10.2 is only for jellybean (v20) baseband. If you are on ics (v10) baseband flash v20 baseband from this thread
- Download the ROM zip from here
- Place the rom .zip file on the root of the SD card.
- Boot to recovery mode on the device by holding Hold Volume Up & the Power button. Hold all Buttons until the Screen flashes, then release the Power button..
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the physical volume buttons to move up and down. On most devices, the power button is used to confirm your selection, although for some devices the power button is used as a "back" button to go up one level, in which case the home button is used to confirm the selection.
- Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
- Select the option Wipe dalvik-cache in advanced.
- Select install zip from sdcard.
- Select choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the zip file you placed on the sdcard. You will then need to then confirm that you do wish to flash this file.
- Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option.