Many New Firmwares Have Been Released For Xperia Tipo(dual), Miro and J. But all the Root Methods do not work on them. To cope with this problem SGYAndroid110212, a Member on XDA Founded a way to Root them on all Firmwares whether it is latest or oldest.
- Your phone and an USB Cable
- Sony PC Companion (for MTP driver or search MTP driver at Microsoft Website)
- Download .exe version, if you have a much time.
- Mirror(Dropbox) - Without installing, just extract and it is ready to use!
- Download and Install UnlockRoot (not UnlockPhone)
- Plug USB Cable into your phone, and wait the UnlockRoot detecting your phone
- Click Root
- Wait until rooting is complete
- Finish, dialog bar coming and follow instruction to reboot you phone.