It is not very late since the Device have Released and DooMLoRD, a Recognized Developer on XDA has actively started working on the device even without having it and heres an awesome work by him.
CWM Recovery 188.8.131.52 For Xperia Z
- Bootloader unlocked
- working fastboot
- STOCK ROM FW: 10.1.A.1.350 or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE
- THIS RECOVERY IS STILL IN TESTING... MAKE SURE THAT U HAVE UR COMPLETE DATA BACKED-UP (INCLUDING INTERNAL STORAGE/SDCARD DATA)
- THIS IS MENT ONLY FOR STOCK ROM FW: 10.1.A.1.350 or ROMS BASED ON THAT FIRMWARE...
- adb doesnt work in recovery (can be fixed)
- USB storage doesnt mount in recovery (can be fixed)
- formating data partition WILL FORMAT THE INTERNAL STORAGE
- external SDCARD is required to take backups and flashing ROM
- do not use this for flashing CM10.1 (you will need to use the CM kernel for that)
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL IT ON YOUR DEVICE:
- Download the advanced stock kernel (contains recovery)
- reboot device into fastboot mode "adb reboot bootloader"
- now flash the recovery using "fastboot flash boot kernel.img" [where kernel.img is the name of the file image u downloaded]
- Thats it! You have installed the Recovery on your device...
HOW TO ENTER RECOVERY:
When you see the Sony logo and the LED light turns pink/amber/orange keep tapping/pressing VOLUME UP key and you will be inside Recovery..