Just a few weeks ago, this fabulous tablet has been launched by Google and It has already got some famous ROMs developed by it and more will be coming soon. This is Carbon ROM which is developed by one of the Senior Member on Xda, CarbonDev and it gives us a lot of customization feature and this is also ultra smoth which is fully AOSP based and moreover it also has awesome looks.
About:CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.
- Download the ROM zip from here
- Place the rom .zip file on the root of the SD card.
- Boot to recovery mode on the device by holding Hold Volume Up & the Power button. Hold all Buttons until the Screen flashes, then release the Power button..
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the physical volume buttons to move up and down. On most devices, the power button is used to confirm your selection, although for some devices the power button is used as a "back" button to go up one level, in which case the home button is used to confirm the selection.
- Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
- Select the option Wipe dalvik-cache in advanced.
- Select install zip from sdcard.
- Select choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the zip file you placed on the sdcard. You will then need to then confirm that you do wish to flash this file.
- Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option.