SlimBean is a notable Custom ROM with important features, apps and capabilities that cannot be found in CyanogenMod or any other Rom. Its been a week since release of this device and almost all the famous and top list custom Roms has been developed for this Google's beast. It has been developed by one of the member on Xda, gmillz. So what are you waiting for, give it a try by following the instructions carefully.
- Download the ROM zip from here
- Place the rom .zip file on the root of the SD card.
- Boot to recovery mode on the device by holding Hold Volume Up & the Power button. Hold all Buttons until the Screen flashes, then release the Power button..
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the physical volume buttons to move up and down. On most devices, the power button is used to confirm your selection, although for some devices the power button is used as a "back" button to go up one level, in which case the home button is used to confirm the selection.
- Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
- Select the option Wipe dalvik-cache in advanced.
- Select install zip from sdcard.
- Select choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the zip file you placed on the sdcard. You will then need to then confirm that you do wish to flash this file.
- Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option.