I know that many of you want to take test of all the top 3 AOSP Roms at once, so heres the PAC Rom which contain the features of Paranoid, AOKP and also CyanogenMod. Its an awesome Rom and you all should give it a try. This Rom is now available For HTC One and this has been built from from source by one of the Senior Member in Xda, m3dd0g.
- Download the ROM zip from here
- Place the rom .zip file on the root of the SD card:
- Boot to recovery mode on the device by holding Hold Volume Up & the Power button. Hold all Buttons until the Screen flashes, then release the Power button..
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the physical volume buttons to move up and down. On most devices, the power button is used to confirm your selection, although for some devices the power button is used as a "back" button to go up one level, in which case the home button is used to confirm the selection.
- Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
- Select the option Wipe dalvik-cache in advanced.
- Select install zip from sdcard.
- Select choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the zip file you placed on the sdcard. You will then need to then confirm that you do wish to flash this file.
- Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option.
Here's A Video review of it in Nexus 4: