The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android and Some like the simplicity of CyanogenMod
To cure your Rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom. Its a unique rom.
Its developers have picked the best features from CM10.1, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve.
To enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly.
The Rom is rock stable for an average user but keep in mind the Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues
This Rom is now available For Xperia Z and this has been ported to it by one of the Senior Member in Xda, jeroenqui.
- Download the ROM zip from here
- Extract the boot.img from the zip, you will need this file for fastboot.
- Put the phone into fastboot mode:
- Open a terminal on the PC and enter the following:
- While the device reboots, press the Volume rockers a few times to load recovery.
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the physical volume buttons to move up and down. On most devices, the power button is used to confirm your selection, although for some devices the power button is used as a "back" button to go up one level, in which case the home button is used to confirm the selection.
- Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Install zip from sdcard.
- Select Choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the CyanogenMod file you placed on the sdcard. You will then need to then confirm that you do wish to flash this file.
- Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option. The Xperia Z should now boot into CyanogenMod.
- For some people it says "Baseband unknown".
- Try to reboot at least 5 times
- When in airplane mode switch between 2G-3G-4G-2G then turn on airplane, turn off, reboot, turn on airplane.
- Switch ON airplane mode, reboot, switch airplane mode OFF, reboot
- If none of these options work, flash a new baseband with flashtool.
Here's A Video review of it in Nexus 4: